Logiq Sets Third Quarter 2021 Earnings Conference Call for November 15, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. ET
NEW YORK, Oct. 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Logiq Inc. (NEO:LGIQ)(OTCQX:LGIQ), a global provider of award-winning e-commerce and fintech solutions, will hold a conference call on Monday, November 15, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. Eastern time to discuss results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2021. The financial results will be issued in a press release prior to the call.
Logiq management will host the call, followed by a question-and-answer period.
Date: Monday, November 15, 2021 Time: 5:00 p.m. Eastern time (2:00 p.m. Pacific time) Toll-free dial-in number: 1-866-548-4713 International dial-in number: 1-323-794-2093 Conference ID: 1989608
Please call the conference telephone number five minutes prior to the start time. An operator will register your name and organization. If you have any difficulty connecting with the conference call, please contact CMA at 1-949-432-7566.
A replay of the call will be available after 8:00 p.m. Eastern time on the same day through Monday, November 29, 2021, as well as available for replay via the Investors section of the Logiq website at www.logiq.com/ir.
Logiq Inc. (NEO:LGIQ)(OTCQX:LGIQ) is a U.S.-based leading global provider of e-commerce and fintech business enablement solutions. Its DataLogiq business provides a data-driven, end-to-end e-commerce marketing solution. Its AI-powered LogiqX™ data engine delivers valuable consumer insights that enhance the ROI of online marketing spend. The company’s Fixel technology offers simplified online marketing with critical privacy features.
In its AppLogiq business, Logiq’s platform-as-a-service, branded as CreateApp™, enables small- and medium-sized businesses worldwide to easily create and deploy a native mobile app for their business without technical knowledge or background. CreateApp empowers businesses to reach more customers, increase sales, manage logistics, and promote their products and services in an easy, affordable, and highly efficient way. CreateApp is offered in 14 languages across 10 countries and three continents, including some of the fastest-growing emerging markets in Southeast Asia. The company’s PayLogiq, branded as AtozPay™ in Indonesia, offers mobile payments, and GoLogiq, branded as AtozGo™ in Indonesia, offers hyper-local food delivery services. Connect with Logiq: Website | LinkedIn | Twitter| Facebook.
Identiv-Powered CVS Spoken Rx Wins NFC Forum 2022 Innovation Award
Spoken Rx™ is an NFC-enabled solution providing digital health a more...
1) The author of the Article, or members of the author’s immediate household or family, do not own any securities of the companies set forth in this Article. The author determined which companies would be included in this article based on research and understanding of the sector.
2) The Article was issued on behalf of and sponsored by, Logiq Inc. Market Jar Media Inc. has or expects to receive from Logiq Inc.'s Digital Marketing Agency of Record (Civet Digital Inc.) two hundred twenty-five thousand USD for 60 days (44 business days).
3) Statements and opinions expressed are the opinions of the author and not Market Jar Media Inc., its directors or officers. The author is wholly responsible for the validity of the statements. The author was not paid by Market Jar Media Inc. for this Article. Market Jar Media Inc. was not paid by the author to publish or syndicate this Article. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security. Market Jar Media Inc. requires contributing authors to disclose any shareholdings in, or economic relationships with, companies that they write about. Market Jar Media Inc. relies upon the authors to accurately provide this information and Market Jar Media Inc. has no means of verifying its accuracy.
5) Market Jar Media Inc. and its respective directors, officers and employees hold no shares for any company mentioned in the Article.
6) This document contains forward-looking information and forward-looking statements, within the meaning of applicable Canadian securities legislation, (collectively, “forward-looking statements”), which reflect management's expectations regarding Logiq Inc.'s future growth, future business plans and opportunities, expected activities, and other statements about future events, results or performance. Wherever possible, words such as “predicts”, “projects”, “targets”, “plans”, “expects”, “does not expect”, “budget”, “scheduled”, “estimates”, “forecasts”, “anticipate” or “does not anticipate”, “believe”, “intend” and similar expressions or statements that certain actions, events or results “may”, “could”, “would”, “might” or “will” be taken, occur or be achieved, or the negative or grammatical variation thereof or other variations thereof, or comparable terminology have been used to identify forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements include, among other things, statements relating to: (a) revenue generating potential with respect to Logiq Inc.'s industry; (b) market opportunity; (c) Logiq Inc.'s business plans and strategies; (d) services that Logiq Inc. intends to offer; (e) Logiq Inc.'s milestone projections and targets; (f) Logiq Inc.'s expectations regarding receipt of approval for regulatory applications; (g) Logiq Inc.'s intentions to expand into other jurisdictions including the timeline expectations relating to those expansion plans; and (h) Logiq Inc.'s expectations with regarding its ability to deliver shareholder value. Forward-looking statements are not a guarantee of future performance and are based upon a number of estimates and assumptions of management in light of management’s experience and perception of trends, current conditions and expected developments, as well as other factors that management believes to be relevant and reasonable in the circumstances, as of the date of this document including, without limitation, assumptions about: (a) the ability to raise any necessary additional capital on reasonable terms to execute Logiq Inc.'s business plan; (b) that general business and economic conditions will not change in a material adverse manner; (c) Logiq Inc.'s ability to procure equipment and operating supplies in sufficient quantities and on a timely basis; (d) Logiq Inc.'s ability to enter into contractual arrangements with additional Pharmacies; (e) the accuracy of budgeted costs and expenditures; (f) Logiq Inc.'s ability to attract and retain skilled personnel; (g) political and regulatory stability; (h) the receipt of governmental, regulatory and third-party approvals, licenses and permits on favorable terms; (i) changes in applicable legislation; (j) stability in financial and capital markets; and (k) expectations regarding the level of disruption to as a result of CV-19. Such forward-looking information involves a variety of known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause the actual plans, intentions, activities, results, performance or achievements of Logiq Inc. to be materially different from any future plans, intentions, activities, results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Such risks include, without limitation: (a) Logiq Inc.'s operations could be adversely affected by possible future government legislation, policies and controls or by changes in applicable laws and regulations; (b) public health crises such as CV-19 may adversely impact Logiq Inc.'s business; (c) the volatility of global capital markets; (d) political instability and changes to the regulations governing Logiq Inc.'s business operations (e) Logiq Inc. may be unable to implement its growth strategy; and (f) increased competition.
Except as required by law, Logiq Inc. undertakes no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future event or otherwise, after the date on which the statements are made or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events. Neither does Logiq Inc. nor any of its representatives make any representation or warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy, sufficiency or completeness of the information in this document. Neither Logiq Inc. nor any of its representatives shall have any liability whatsoever, under contract, tort, trust or otherwise, to you or any person resulting from the use of the information in this document by you or any of your representatives or for omissions from the information in this document.
7) Any graphs, tables or other information demonstrating the historical performance or current or historical attributes of Logiq Inc. or any other entity contained in this document are intended only to illustrate historical performance or current or historical attributes of Logiq Inc. or such entities and are not necessarily indicative of future performance of Logiq Inc. or such entities.